TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will provide a refund or exchange providing that:
- You contact us first with your concerns (your custom is very important to us)
- Goods are returned to us within 14 days
- Goods have not been altered, damaged, worn or washed/dry cleaned, are still in the wrapping with tags attached.
- You are responsible for return postage/handling, unless faulty or wrongly supplied, in which case we will refund postage costs incurred with your order.
But IF Not
- The goods are underwear, swimwear or other items, subject to hygiene issues, in which case returns will only be accepted in the unlikely event they are faulty or wrongly supplied.
- The goods were ‘Available to Order’, ‘On Sale’ or altered at your request.
Unless described otherwise, WANQ clothing has been designed to closely fit the male physique, without being tight.
- Pockets, unless otherwise stated, are small or not provided, to minimise bulky items in pockets interfering with the male form.
- Pants, shorts, jeans with loops fit better with a belt
- Front rise measurements are notional only. Due to the unique cut of WANQ designs, front rise dimensions are more when laid flat than when being worn.
- We reserve the right to alter/modify our styles/products without notice.
- Photo images shown are representative of the style, not the colour. For a more indicative representation, refer to the colour panels on the ‘Detail’ sheets. Colours shown cannot be guaranteed, due to your personal computer settings and browser used. If in doubt, contact us.
Generally are very durable. However, because our range is ‘cutting edge’, some fabrics have a limited lifespan or have to be treated very carefully.
Conversion rates, if shown, are approximates only. All transactions are in Australian dollars(AUD $).
Import/customs duties/taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer, if levied.
This website and all its materials, including logos, images, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and written and other materials is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights whether registered or unregistered, unless otherwise noted. If you have any concerns please email the webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org.